2014年5月14日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 2

I'm Nobody! Who Are You? by Emily Dickinson


I. Summary

The poem I chose to summarize and is I'm Nobody! Who Are You? by Emily Dickinson. The type of this poem seems to be lyric poetry, because the poem is writing about a writer's feeling. The poem says that taking a look at oneself again is important.


II. Reaction

1. Imagery
This poem has a imagery.  The poem says that taking a look at oneself again. People should have time that taking a look at oneself again.

2. Connotation
This poem says that people have other people of marked individuality. And the poem teaches that one by one has each attractions.

3. Personification
This poem's character is frog. And the frog says somethings. So I think this poem has Personification.

4. General Opinion
This poem will tell the reader that people are differences. So each person's difference is important. This poem tells me that knowing oneself.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello,I'm Minami Ito. 1st grade.

    I read and summarize the same poem. I didn't notice the imagery. I'm glad to get new idea from your summarize.

    返信削除
  2. Hello MInami!
    Thank you for your comment:) I'm happy, because I can ask your opinion. Thanks!

    返信削除
  3. Hello,Yuka!My name is Yuna.I read your comment.It is very nice!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Yuna! Thank you for your nice comment:) I'm glad to know your opinion.

      削除