2014年6月4日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 3

Live and Work
submitted by STEPHEN on SEPTEMBER 14, 2008 · 319 COMMENTS



I Summary

The short story I chose to summarize and is Live and Work. This story is a story about the family. The main character of the story is father. This story is that father worked hard for his wife and his son. Father has died just when he was going to increase the time with the family. 



II. Reaction

1. Imagery
The short story has a imagery. I think this story sad. This because is father was not able to spend the time with the family.

2. character
Main character of This short story is father who is an eager beaver. And a wife and a son are characters, too.

3.Theme
This story of theme is Importance of not working too much. And the theme is that there is the importance of a family and the time to spend, too.


III. General opinion

I think that this short story tells us Importance of not working too much. And The story tells us that importance of spending time with a family.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuka,

    Nice effort here. However, you say the imagery you see is sad, but what images do you see in your imagination. Give us examples of images you see in your imagination, and talk about those examples. Then you are truly talking about imagery.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Yuka!
    I read to your comment. I can understand your comment. Your opinion is very good. You are hard worker.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Reina!
      Thank you for comment! I am glad to be able to hear your comment. Thank!

      削除
  3. hallo, Yuka. I read your LRJ3. I can understand this story's theme. I agree with your opinion.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Momoka!
      Thank you for comment! I'm glad to able to hear your comment, and I'm glad to have you agree to my opinion.

      削除
  4. Hello Yuka! I read your comment. It was very nice. Thank you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Miki!
      Thank you for comment! I am glad to be able to hear your comment.

      削除
  5. Hello, Yuka.
    You write with a clear hand. I want to this story. Thank you.

    返信削除