2014年7月16日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 7

Reaction to The Most Beautiful Thing

I Summary
I chose to summarize and react to the short film, The Most Beautiful Thing made in 2012 and written, directed and edited by Cameron Covell. This short film is a work appealing for importance of the communication with the partner.


II Reaction
1 Main character
The main character of this short film is one man and one woman. The man is very lonely at school in the house. However, one day life becomes happy by meeting one woman.

The woman is deaf. One day it is an opportunity to have been said hello to a man and makes friends with the man.

2 message
This work can teach audiences importance of the communication. Communication is not only to talk. Even a letter and sign language can tell thought to a partner. Misunderstanding produces a person and the person if they do not take the communication.

3 Scene
The last scene of this short film is very impressive. This proves that people can know the true feeling of the partner for the first time because people tells thought to a partner.

III General opinion
This short film is a very wonderful work. It can tell that it is important for us. And, this short blog tells that it is a great to love people to us.

14 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Yuka!
    I read your blog! It's nice. I want to watch the last scene.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Saori! Thank you for comment. I'm glad that I could hear your opinions.

      削除
  2. Hello Yuka. I read your LRJ7. It was easy to understand for me. I want to see this short movie. Thank you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Miki! Thank you for comment. I think that this film is splendid.

      削除
  3. I read your blog. I could understand this film thanks to your comment is particular. I wanted to watch this film.

    返信削除
  4. Hello Fumiko! Thank you for comment. I'm happy to know your opinion.

    返信削除
  5. Hello. I read your blog. It is very wonderful and interesting. I easy to understand. Thank tou.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Reina! Thank you for comment. I'm happy to have you say that.

      削除
  6. Hello! I read your LRJ7. I also chosen this film. Your general opinion is nice. I think so too :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Momoka! Thank you for comment. I'm happy to know your opinion.

      削除
  7. Hello. I read your blog. Your blog is so clear. This film looks interesting for me. I want to watch!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Kotone! Thank you for comment. This film is good. I'm glad that I could hear your opinions!

      削除
  8. Hello Yuka!I read your blog.It is nice.I want to want this movie.

    返信削除
  9. Hello Misa! Thank you for comment. I'm happy to have you say that.

    返信削除