2014年7月8日火曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 6

Elefante

I Summary
I chose to summarize and react to the short film, Elefante made in 2012 and written, directed and edited by Pablo Larcuen. This short film is sad story that a lonely man becomes the elephant, and his life turns into.

II Reaction
1 Main character
The main character of this story is a man becoming the elephant, his wife , his daughter  and his son called Esteban. They don't get along. His wife is cold for him, his daughter does not speak to him. But, Esteban loves his father.

2 Message
This story can teach us the importance of of family tile. Communication is important to deepen a bond. However, this family does not get communication. We can understand the warmth of the family by getting the communication.

3 Mood
This short film is a dark atmosphere. Due to this, this gives audiences a sad feeling. And we can understand the characteristic of this short film thanks to this atmosphere.

III Generation opinion
This short film is very sad contents. It is a sad thing that a family is not reliable each other. Because this short film appeals for the importance of the family tie, I think that it is a good film.


6 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yuka!
    I read your LRJ6. It is very nice and easy to understand your opinion. I reacted same film. Your opinion is different from mine. It is interesting. Thank you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Miki! Thank you for comment. I'm glad that I could hear your opinion!

      削除
  2. Hello Yuka. I read your blog. I can understand this film's message, and your general opinion is nice! I'll try to watch this film :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Momoka! Thank you for comment and reading my LRJ6. I'm glad that I could know your opinion!

      削除
  3. Hello Yuka!
    I read your LRJ6. Because your message and opinion was great, I wanted to watch this film.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Narumi! Thank you for comment. I'm very happy to have you say that!

      削除