2014年6月17日火曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 4

Poisoning Mother-in-Law


I Summary

The story I chose to summarize and react is Poisoning Mother-in-Law. This short-short story is an ancient Chinese story, and  a wife named Li-Li and a mother-in-law doesn't get along with each other, and they are opposed stories. And the short story is that a wife is going to give a mother-in-law  poison.

II Reaction

1. Character
A character of this short-short story is a husband, a wife named Li-Li, a mother-in-law and close friend of father of Li-Li. They lives together. A wife really hates mothers-in-law. And, a mother-in-law really hates a wife, too.  The close friend of father of Li-Li sells herb.

2. Theme
This short-story of theme is a feeling of the consideration for the person. If everyone has a feeling of the consideration, an interpersonal relationship should improve. Thus, this short-short story appeals to us for importance of the consideration.

3. Fatal Flaw
A fatal flaw of a wife is a lack of the consideration. If she had consideration more quickly, she could get along with a mother-in-law very well sooner.

III General opinion

I think that this short-short story tells us importance having kindness. When each person has kindness, everyone can be happy. So,We need to consider other people. And, I think that we always have love for other people.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yuka,

    I think this LRJ is done well. Your comments are well thought out, particularly your comment about the fatal flaw is particularly accurate. I believe you have found and correctly identified the fatal flaw in the character of Li-Li.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Yuka. I read your LRJ4. I think your opinion is good. Thank you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Miki!
      Thank you for comment. I'm glad to know to your opinion. Thank you!

      削除
  3. Hello Yuka.I read your blog.I sympathize you.

    返信削除