2014年6月25日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 5

The Real Prince Synopsis


I Summary

The story I chose to summarize and react is The Real Prince Synopsis. As for this, a true princess was not found to the prince, but is the story that a prince can find a true princess by one pea, and was able to find happiness.

ll Reaction

1. Character
In this story, a prince and a princess are main characters. The prince was looking for a true princess, but was not able to readily find out a true princess. But, one day, one pea is an opportunity, and the prince can find out a true princess.

2. Irony
Irony of this story was that a prince was able to meet a true princess. This because a prince have been able to find the true princess whom a prince was not readily found.

3. Appeal
Appeal of this story is one pea. The story that a prince was able to find a true princess by one pea is very unique.

III General opinion

I thought that this story was an exciting  very much. This because one pea led the happiness a prince and the princess. I read and was very interesting.

11 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yuka.
    I read your comment. It is very nice. I think this story is interesting.Thank you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Miki!
      Thank you for comment. I thought that this story was interesting, too. I'm glad that I could know your opinions.

      削除
  2. I listened to this story and felt this story interesting,too. Your comment is detailed so I could understand it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Fumiko!
      Thank you for comment. I'm glad that I could know your opinions. Thank you!

      削除
    2. Hello Fumiko!
      Thank you for comment. I'm glad that I could know your opinions. Thank you!

      削除
  3. Hallo. I listened to this story too. Your opinion is nice, and wrote cleary. I can know new point of view. Thank you :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Momoka!
      Thank you for comment. I'm glad that I could know your opinions. Thank you.

      削除
    2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

      削除
  4. Hello Yuka!
    I read your comment. It is very nice! I can understood your opinion about this story. I want to read this story.


    返信削除
  5. Hello,Yuka.

    I enjoyed reading your LRJ5.
    Your journal can read easily, but I think your reaction of character isn't character. It is another summary, I think.
    You can write personality deeply, or psychological depiction.

    返信削除
  6. Hello, Yuka.
    Reading your LRJ, I thought this story is amusing. Thank you!

    返信削除